Sunday 18 April 2010

Lorraine's Everyday Makeup Contest!

This is my entry for Lorraine Stannick's (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCurrentCustom) Everyday Makeup Contest!

I am not one for posting pictures of myself, not exactly an oil painting but thought Lorraine's competition was too good to miss up. As they say, 'if you are not in, you can't win!'

So...let's start at the very beginning-

Skincare
* I start of using Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom  Cleanser, Balancing Lavender Toner   
   and then Pro-Collagen Marine Cream moisturiser.


Next up...the base.
* I use Smashbox Photo Finish Primer    
  *Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer to cover up dark circles  
*Due to health problem my eyes lids are very discouloured so
 I use MAC Paint in Bare Canvas                           
then on the mobile lid put URBAN DECAY Primer Potion
 

  On to the fun stuff...
Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab is my foundation                  
 
Eyes MAC Femme-Fi eyeshadow all over lid then  MAC Wood-Winked in crease            
          *BOBBI BROWN 'Black ink'  longwear gel eyeliner  
          *MALLY  'black velvet' eyeliner in waterline
          *BeneFit BADgal lash


                                                              








Cheeks- * SMASHBOX Baked Starlight fusion soft lights










* Then I highlight top of cheeks, above eyebrows and down centre of nose with Jemma Kidd rose gold Radiance creme




Lips * MAC plushglass in 'Big Baby'



This might seem like a lot of product to some but I can slap it on in a matter of minutes...lets face it with age you need a few more products for your everyday look!

Before Meets After


I use 4 MAC brushes and an ELF contour one

And this is the mess I make EVERYDAY!
N.B Before is not my natural state, I am not that silly to show that! It is with primer, concealer, paint and primer potion.

No comments:

Post a Comment