*The photo looked that boring I had to add some effects to it!
With the usual five items and one bonus...although I do argue that a small perfume sample isn't really as bonus as you can pick it up for free anyway but that is maybe me nit picking. :/
What I got-
* White Glo toothpaste - Not a very glamorous product nor does it fall into 'beauty' in my eyes. It was in another brands box a few months back, used it up and will use this but...hate duplicates!
* Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve - I could open a lip salve/balm/butter shop with the amount I have collected from various beauty boxes and not a single one would I repurchase! Is it just me or is the range 'Balance Me' cropping up in lots of boxes?! I won't even open this as I am not a rose scent fan, will give it away to someone who will appreciate it. Info card says it is a full size product that costs £12.00!
* Redken Color Extend Radiant-10 - Yawn!!! Not another Redken product! Have so many of these, again it is doing the rounds in lots of boxes. This is a leave-in treatment, will I use it? Probably not!
* Absolutely Flawless Nail Foils - Hate these! They are tacky looking, have had nail foils before and gave them away. They make my heart sink just looking at them! Noticed some people got a mini Nails Inc colour which I would have loved, might be a small sample but I would have used it.
* Papier Poudre Powdered Paper - Well at least I have never received these before, I don't have particularly oily skin...perhaps on a warm day in Portugal next month they might come in handy.
The 'bonus' item is a 4711 Eau De Cologne sample .... Made my eyes water o sniffing, not for me.
So as you can probably tell I am desperately disappointed in the contents of this months box, nothing exciting, no 'make-up' products and lots of repeats. Truth be told I would cancel my subscription after this poor show but as I signed up to a 6 month subscription that was a good offer,at the time, I can't. I can only hope they will redeem themselves in September!
Have a lovely weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad