Saturday 21 July 2012

In need of a change!

My hair has been every colour under the sun, blonde, black, red, brown............the list goes on. I go from having it professionally done to doing it myself which can lead to a bad build-up of many different colours.
Last year my hair took a big hit when I lost a lot of it, it was in a terrible condition and I could not get the colour right at all so back to a salon I went. I was very happy with it, it was a brown shade with red tones through it which suited my skin perfectly. I continued this for the last 9 months but on my last visit it seemed to be very dark, almost black which is way too harsh for me....what annoyed me more was the fact it was coloured too dark a few days before I was a bridesmaid.
5 weeks on it is a wishy washy brown but in certain lights still looks too dark. I have flirted with the idea of having ombre done but with lots going on in my life I cant bare to part with big money right now when I have important things to buy. How mature of me!! lol

Off to Boots I went this afternoon, I tried to get a semi-permanent colour but they only seemed to have 'nice n'easy' and not much of a selection of
colours at that. After dragging my mum up and down the aisle I settled for a 'L'oreal' Casting Creme Gloss in 'Blackcurrant (262)'. It looks rich, glossy and with a hint should suit my colouring...I say should as most times the colour on the box is nothing like how it turns out!
Will put the colour in tonight and report back with pictures...wish me luck!

UPDATED**** I put the colour in and I am very happy with it, not too in your face but gave me the 'lift' I needed!



Emma X
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment