Monday 30 July 2012

I should admit this picture was taken a few months back on my mum's birthday but I just stumbled across the picture and LOVE my lipstick shade.

It is 'Strawberry Suede' by Revlon, the wonderful make-up artist Lisa Eldridge posted a picture of it and I knew I would love it. Sometimes red lips can be hard to carry off if they are too glossy, I always feel like a bit of a....hooker wearing it!! :) not a look I want so this being a matte finish makes it very easy to wear...plus the orangey (is that a word?!?!) toned red worked surprisingly well on my skin.

After seeing this picture I will definitely be getting this colour out again soon....my highlighter is 'Silver Dusk' from MAC, love it too!

Emma X
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Lipstick of the day!

1 comment: