Must admit it was much easier to find 'outs', recently not too many things have been rocking my World.
* Guru Makeup Emporium - Now selling online and offering fab products. Made an order later Saturday evening, one item was sold out but still showing online. I was contacted, offered an apology and the rest of my order was sent out and arrived first thing Tuesday morning. I was given a free sample of MUFE elixir, something I had wanted to try but was not sure I would like. The customer service was amazing, can't speak highly enough of them...definately placing another order soon.
* Hand Cream - Not sure if it is age, probably is, but I can not put my hands anywhere near water without following it up with hand cream. I used to use hand cream as a luxury, now it is a necessity! They feel so dry and painful at times that I have to slap it on every other hour, I now have tubes of the stuff beside my bed, in my bag and beside every sink. Have tried various brands but not found my holy grail just yet...some are too sticky others too scented. Any recs?
* MAC Face & Body - lollipop26 and Bubblegarm both mentioned this product on the same day so I thought it must be good and it is. Gives me a gorgeous glowy coverage that does not cake and is amazing value.
* Lola Rose summer scarfs - I managed to pick a couple of these up in the Lola Rose sale and I adore them. They give just enough warmth for a Northern Irish Summer day and manage to look cute at the same time.
* Pretty Woman - LOVE this movie, SKY showed it over and over again in the last few weeks and me like a sucker watched it . How can the story of a hooker be so good? Where is MY Edward Lewis!?!
* MAC eyeshadow palette - Just not feeling the love for this anymore, picked out my favs and filled the palette but hardly used it in the last 2 months. Not sure what it is, I guess as it is too big to carry around in my bag it puts me off. I am a sure it will come back into favour at some point but not sure when.
* MAC Prep & Prime SPF50 primer - I have combination skin, I need a silky primer for my nose and cheeks otherwise foundation can go on patchy and this product does not help at all. It was £20 for a small amount and does nothing, definately does not prime my skin!
* The weather - I admit I am more of a Autumn/Winter girl, love big wooly cardies, boots, snow etc etc but at the moment I don't know what weather I am going to wake up too. Here in Ireland, June was beautiful but July and August have been wet and humid, just uncomfortable and miserable really. Just seems the weather has been all 4 seasons in 1!
* Talullahtu - Got some gorgeous earrings in the sale here, think I first heard of the site from Sam (Pixiwoo) They don't have a huge range but sometimes you can pick up great items. I had been after the large coin earrings for a few months, they were £10 but I managed to get them for £3 in both silver and gold. They have a bohemian feel and look to them and I just ordered this gorgeous nude ring . Really great service too!
* Sara Carbonero - She is my girl crush at the moment! A Spanish Sports reporter with gorgeous hair, clothes and a hot footballer boyfriend who also knows how to work a smokey eye. Keep checking out pics to see her make-up and hair, she also has a gorgeous tan that you just don't get living in Ireland!!