Thursday 13 May 2010

Yu-Be my new hero product!



While browsing on Hqhair.co.uk I came across a product called 'Yu-Be', the number 1 selling medicated, moisturizing vitamin-enriched skin cream in Japan, that claimsto  help treat chapped lips, cracked heels, severe dry skin, burns, cuticles etc. I had extremely dry lips at the time and nothing seemed to help, so thought I would give this product a go. Although I was hesitant as it seemed to promise the same things as Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream which I really dislike. I know it is a hero product for many but I just found it sticky, smelly and not that agreeable at all. The 'Yu-Be' definately has a distinctive scent but it does not annoy me...and a strong scent can make an amazing result void in my opinion.

'Yu-Be' is a  very creamy, yellow substance...you instantly feel how moisturizing it is and it leaves no sticky residue to annoy me.  It helped my lips without drying them out further like many chapped lips products, I used it on a stubborn dry patch on my face and within one night it was much better by the second it was gone.


I had a tiny burn caused by spitting oil and after runnning my hand under cold water I applied 'Yu-Be'...it took that killer burn feeling away and soothed the skin. I just pop the tube in my make-up bag so it is always with me, at £12 for 33g it is good value as you only need a small amount at a time.

Thought I would blog about it as I had not come across it before, there might be others out there that like me did not like the 8 hr cream...here is a fabulous alternative.

Check out http://www.yu-be.com/ for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment